Free events on Bonaire: Connecting People with Nature STINAPA event
Looking for Free educational events on Bonaire?
To add to your arsenal of diving related knowledge it's always a treat to attend some seminars when visiting Bonaire. Looking for free events on Bonaire where you can connect with other divers and underwater enthusiasts? Here's your invitation to a one hour educational talk on Bonaire: Connecting People with Nature. Presented next Tuesday, November 19th by STINAPA Bonaire.
- what: a one hour discussion about Bonaire Nature and consequently connecting people and nature. The exact topic still to be determined
- where: Kaya Finlandia 10a at the DCNA Dutch Caribbean Nature Association
- when: Tuesday November 19th 2019 7pm-8pm
- who can come: tourists, locals, everyone!
- cost: free of charge!
- contact: for more information contact STINAPA Bonaire at 717-8444
More about STINAPA Bonaire:
STINAPA, the national park association of Bonaire, a non-governmental, not for profit foundation, manages Bonaire's National Marine Underwater Park and Washington Slagbaai National Park. According to it's website, STINAPA's mission statement: to manage, share, protect, restore, promote and educate about the resources, biodiversity and values of Bonaire's nature.