Visiting Orlando With Pets? The Perfect Pet Daycare For Your Pet
Many people travel to Florida with their beloved fur babies but where do they go when you want to visit the parks?
Best Friends Pet Care is pet centre near Walt Disney World is a 27,000-square-foot pet care center offering boarding, daycare and grooming for dogs, cats and other family pets in a safe, healthy and fun environment.
Choose from a range of accommodations and extensive menu of activities. While you explore the parks, your pet can enjoy playgroup, special treats and a movie! After park-hopping, spend time with your pet playing in our private dog park or taking a walk around the grounds.
Best Friends Pet Resort welcomes all pets, regardless of where the family is staying. They do offer special discounts for Walt Disney World® Resort guests. They are open 365 days a year and they follow Walt Disney World’s Extra Magic schedule for resort guests.
- All Indoor Accommodations:These climate-controlled accommodations are up to 32 square feet, and provide a pet cot for your dog’s comfort. Dogs have unlimited access to their patio area, except during cleaning.
Accommodation sizes are 4’ x 7’ and 4’ x 8’. All rooms have 3 feet of clearance. The larger accommodations are comfortable for all medium sized breed dogs and some large sized breed dogs.
Our all-indoor accommodations include two potty walks with a staff member each day. Guests may visit to take their pet out into the dog park or the walking trail at any time during our normal operating hours. $44 Standard/ $41 Resort Guest/ $37 Daycare
- Indoor-Outdoor 2-Room Accommodations:These accommodations include a climate-controlled indoor bedroom with a pet cot, and an outdoor patio, which is protected from the elements. Dogs have unlimited access to their patios during the daytime for most of the year. During peak summer temperatures, however, to protect the dogs from the heat, the patio doors are opened four times during the day for access to the patio.
Bedrooms are 4’ x 4’ and 3’ x 4’. All bedrooms have a minimum of 3 feet of clearance. Patios are 3’ x 8’ and 4’ x 8’. Patios have more than 9 feet of clearance. The larger accommodations are comfortably sized for most dogs, except giant breeds.
All indoor-outdoor accommodations include one potty walk with our staff per day. Guests may visit to take their pet out into the dog park or the walking trail at any time during our normal operating hours. $49 Standard/ $45 Resort Guest/ $40 Daycare
- Vacation Villas:Our fourteen two-room villas provide an 8ft x 9ft (72 sq ft) tiled bedroom, with a raised platform bed and doggy-eye-level flat panel TV. Each villa also has a private outdoor 4ft x 7ft (28 sq ft) relief patio. The Vacation Villa boarding experience includes 1 Potty Walk, 1 Playgroup Session and Turn-Down Service each day all overseen by a personal pet concierge. $93 Standard/ $86 Resort Guest/ $93 Daycare
- VIP Luxury Suites:For the ultimate in pampered pet boarding, we offer our four 226 sq ft super luxury suites. These suites provide a 16ft x 9ft bedroom, with paw print floors and tile walls, glass doors, a raised platform bed and flat panel television, programmed for your pet’s entertainment. Each suite also comes with a private covered outdoor play yard, where pets can enjoy private play time with their family, or with their personal “pet concierge”. This all-inclusive boarding experience includes a wide range of daily complimentary activities: 2 Potty Walks, 2 Playgroup sessions and Bed Time Story each day, all overseen by a personal “pet concierge”. Guests in our Super Luxury suites may also enjoy a complimentary “Go Home Fresh” bath after a 3-day minimum stay. $109 Standard/ $101 Resort Guest/ $109 Daycare
- a la carte for Doggies:
- Play & Stay- $22
- (Four hours of play with other dogs)
- Playgroup- $15
- (30 minutes of play with other dogs)
- Playtime- $8
- (10 minutes of play with an associate)
- Cuddletime- $8
- Walk & Explore- $8
- Bedtime Story- $6
- Ice Cream Break- $4
- Holiday Meal- $5
- Premium Bed- $5
- Kitty City is designed to be a sanctuary for our feline friends. Housed in a separate wing of the building, it is protected from the sights, sounds and smells of dogs. We have accommodations for up to 24 kitty guests, who can relax in your choice of a two-room or four-room condos, and watch the world through their windows. Each condo has a separate, private relief area; and all condos are individually vented to outdoors for the health of our guests. Two Level Kitty Condo
$28 Standard/ $26 Resort Guest/ $26 Daycare / Four Level Kitty Condo $40 Standard/ $38 Resort Guest/ $35 Daycare
- a la carte Kitties:
- Playtime- $8
- Cookies & Milk- $3
- Tuna on a Ritz- $3
- Activity Toy- $3
- Deluxe Kitty Bed- $5
Pocket pets: facility provides a safe little haven for “pocket pets” such as hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits and ferrets. Pet parents must provide their own housing/cage and all supplies (food, bowls, litter, etc.) for their pocket pet. Small- $13 Standard/ $11 Resort Guest
Medium- $17 Standard/ $15 Resort Guest
Large- $22 Standard/ $20 Resort Guest
X Large- $25 Standard/ $23 Resort Guest
Reservations are strongly recommended. Visit their website for up to date rates, terms and conditions.
Wait... There's More...
We spent 2 weeks creating the best online guide to Orlando on the web. It includes everything from theme park guides and videos, free things to do, what to do with kids and a bucket list of attractions along with some of the best places to eat and drink.
It’s packed with our personal recommendations, maps and videos.