Get Ready for An Incredible Summer at Disney World
Disney's Incredible Summer runs through September 3rd 2018.
All four Disney parks offer new attractions based on well-loved movies as characters come to life to give new experiences and attractions.
The Incredible Summer celebrates The long-awaited Incredibles 2, which opened in theaters nationwide on June 15th 2018.
Here what's happening during Disney's Incredible Summer:
The Incredibles at Magic Kingdom
The Incredibles have taken over Tomorrowland. During Incredible Tomorrowland Expo, you'll can meet your favourite characters from both the original Incredibles movie and Incredibles 2. Party on and rub shoulders with Mr Incredible, Elastigirl and Frozone. Superhero costume designer, Edna Mode, also makes her debut.
During Incredible Summer nights, you can interact with all your superheroes and dance the night away at the Super Dance Party on the Rocket Tower stage.
Super Foods during Incredible Summer at Magic Kingdom
Better loosen your belts during Disney’s Incredible Summer. There’s some pretty super treats available through September 3rd.
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café: Super Foods Salad is a kale and spinach salad with quinoa, avocado, blueberries, and pico de Gallo.
Super Stretchy Burger is a flame-grilled angus beef burger topped with deep-fried mozzarella sticks, American cheese, bacon, and garlic ranch sauce.
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodie’s: “No Capes, Just Crêpes” Crêpe Sundae offers two choices. Choose a Chocolate-hazelnut crêpe topped with ice cream and berries, or blackberry-lavender jam crêpe topped with ice cream and fruit-flavored cereal. Decisions!
The Lunching Pad: Mrs. Incredible Pretzel Mask is a soft pretzel topped with black salt with cheese sauce or yellow mustard. Jack-Jack Cookies also available for little super heroes.
Tomorrowland Snack Carts: Frozone’s Sno-Cones are available in blue raspberry flavor They’re sure to cool you down during this Incredible Summer.
Incredible Summer Celebrations at Animal Kingdom
Animal Kingdom celebrated its' 20th year anniversary on April 22nd 2018. As part of the celebrations, two new attractions debuted for Incredible Summer:
- UP! A Great Bird Adventure: This new show launched on April 22nd. Rekindle your love of nature with Senior Wilderness Explorer Russell and furry friend Dug as they embark on a flap-happy adventure. Discover new species of birds from around the world.The show features a close-up look at bird species from South America, North America, India, Africa, and other locations around the globe.More than 15 species of birds make appearances, including toucans, parrots, macaws, and an African fish eagle with a magnificent 7-foot wingspan.
- Donald’s Dino-Bash! Donald Duck has taken over Dino-land USA in another new ”Dino-Tastic” celebration. Donald is celebrating his recent discovery that ducks descended from dinosaurs. Scrooge McDuck and Launchpad McQuack will be there to meet and greet guests and you'll be able to shake a tail feather during the nightly dance party. Other Dino-dressed characters include Daisy, Goofy, Pluto and Chip ’n Dale. Donald's Dino makeover will be a permanent addition to DinoLand.
Guardians of the Galaxy at Epcot
From June 9th through August 19th, Star-Lord and Gamora join forces with an alien band to give an out of this world performance at the Americans Garden Theatre during Incredible Summer. Dance away to catchy favourite songs from Awesome Mixtapes 1 and 2 from the two movie soundtracks. The show is held five times a day.
You'll be holding your breath in anticipation for the brand new Guardians of the Galaxy attraction coming to Epcot. When it opens in 2021, it will be the world's longest enclosed coaster.
Toy Story Land at Hollywood Studios
The highlight of the Incredible Summer at Disney World was the opening of Toy Story Land on June 30th 2018.
The 11 acre site, the largest expansion in Hollywood Studios history, shrinks guests to the size of toys as they enter Andy’s backyard. Meet up with Woody, Buzz, Jessie and all the lovable characters from the Toy Story movies.
- Slinky Dog Dash will have you ducking and diving in twists and falls, thrilling the whole family.
- Alien Swirling Saucers will take you on a rocket ride through the Cosmos towed along by Alien Flying Saucers.
- Woody’s Lunch Box is a new fast service restaurant serving up tasty meals and old-fashioned soda floats.
- Toy Story Mania ise part of the new land and has been expanded to include a 3rd track.
Disney H2O Glow Nights
Disney's water park, Typhoon Lagoon, is also be part of the Incredible Summer celebrations.
Rex and his “Toy Story” pals transform Typhoon Lagoon like never before by throwing a glow party in the surf pool and throughout the park. Rex, a.k.a. Partysaurus Rex, serves as host and invites guests of all ages to join the festivities. All attractions are be open for guest enjoyment and, as part of the fun, there's special food and beverage offerings, “Toy Story” character greetings, a DJ dance party on the beach and more. Disney H2O Glow Nights also also features The Wharf, a unique, adults-only area with a private bar, entertainment and additional seating.
H20 Glow Nights is held every Thursday and Saturday, 8pm to 11pm, from June 21st to August 11th.
Tickets are $55 per person plus tax for adults and $50 per person plus tax for children ages 3-9. Call (407) 939-1872 or book online.
What an Incredible Summer to look forward to!