Creek Bottom Brewing is kicking off the summer by hosting over a dozen breweries at the 2nd Annual GO WITH THE FLOW MUSIC & BREWFEST at the Fries Park on THE NEW RIVER in Fries, VA on Saturday, June 22 from 12 - 8 pm. Come out and sample some fantastic brews, savor delicious food, dance to the music of some great entertainers, play corn hole and water pong, run a 5K, and visit some cool vendors.
- Local, regional, and national breweries represented.
- Food trucks -- Brick oven pizza and smoked wings.
- Corn-hole & water hole tournaments.
- Live music all day: Ray Martin, Matt Mullins & the Bringdowns, Will Jones Band, & One Side Missing.
- The festival is being held by the scenic New River in Fries, VA, which is in the heart of Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Held rain or shine. Don't forget your lawn chair.
Please visit https://www.gowiththeflowbrewfest.com/ to learn all about the festival.
Take a listen to The Will Jones band here: