Florida Blueberry Festival Comes to Kissimmee
The 2019 Florida Blueberry Festival – Kissimmee
For the first time ever, The Florida Blueberry Festival is coming to Kissimmee. The 2019 festival will be held at the brand new Formosa Gardens Event Center. If you're staying in one of our vacation homes, this is right around the corner!
The four-day festival starts March 28th. Daily admission tickets will be $10 for adults, free to children under 9.
The event will raise funding for local groups including Florida Blueberry Growers Association (Education- Research & Marketing); The Community Hope Center – Osceola County; The Sunshine Foundation – Dream Village – Polk County; Autism Society of Greater Orlando (ASGO) – Orange County; Local 501c working as part of the event staff.
2019 Florida Blueberry Festival Events:
Blueberries: There will be lots of stalls selling blueberry goods. Fresh Florida Blueberries; Fresh Blueberry Pies; Blueberry Plants; Blueberry Shortcake; Blueberry Jam; Blueberry Cheesecake; Blueberry Honey and lots more blueberry products will be available. There will also be a designated VIP Hospitality Pavillion.
Live Music: 18 bands, musicians and artists are scheduled to perform across all four days of the festival. The huge mix of genres will keep everyone happy. There will be blues, country, rock, reggae and even dueling pianos. Tribute acts such as Prince, Micheal Jackson, Blues Brothers and Frankie Valli will also be performing. See below for the full schedule of events.
Food: The event will have a Festival Fare Food Court with over 20 concessions offering a variety of cuisine. There will be a large picnic area offering tables and umbrellas.
Beverage: The Island Grove Wine Company Formosa Gardens will have a Wine Bar offering award winning blueberry and fruit wines. Plus there will be a Beer Garden offering both craft and domestic beers.
Art & Crafts: Tampa Bay Magazine will be presenting a Juried Art Show with $6000 in cash prizes. Over 120 exhibitor booths will be dedicated to fine arts and crafts vendors.
Blueberry Patch Kids Zone: Plenty of fun activities for kids of all ages. There will be inflatable bouncers, bungee jumping, rock climbing and more.
Florida Blueberry Festival Dates & Hours
- March 28th, 2019 - 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- March 29th, 2019 - 10:00am - 10:00pm
- March 30th, 2019 - 10:00am - 10:00pm
- March 31st, 2019 - 10:00am - 5:00pm
Florida Blueberry Festival Concert Lineup
Thursday March 28th
- 5:00 - 6:00 - Doug Demming & The Jewel Tones
- 6:30 - 7:30 - Tim Elliott
- 8:00 - 9:30 - Legacy (Michael Jackson Tribute)
Friday March 29th
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Blue Mason Barter Duo
- 12:30 - 1:30 - Lagerheads
- 2:00 - 3:30 - Kettle of Fish
- 4:00 - 5:30 - JAH Movement
- 6:00 - 7:30 - Lazy Bonez
- 8:00 - 9:30 - The Purple Madness (Prince Tribute)
Saturday March 30th
- 11:00 - 12:30 - Dueling Piano's
- 12:30 - 1:30 - Billy Rice
- 2:30 - 4:00 - American Made
- 4:30 - 5:30 - AM (Blue's Brothers Tribute)
- 6:00 - 7:30 - "Let's Hang On" (Frankie Valli Tribute)
- 8:00 - 9:30 - Tim Elliott
Sunday March 31st
- 11:00 - 12:00 - Yesterdayze
- 1:00 - 2:30 - Lauren Mitchell
- 3:00 - 4:30 - Chubby Carrier (Grammy winner)
Florida Blueberry Festival Location & Parking:
Location: The brand new Formosa Gardens Event Center is located at 3050 Formosa Garden Blvd., Kissimmee, FL 34747.
Parking: Available at several locations: Satellite parking $8.00 (includes free Trolley transportation to the festival entrance). Walkable parking $10.00. Onsite parking $12.00. You can see a parking map on the event website. If you are staying in one of the vacation rental areas such as Indian Creek, Formosa Gardens Estates, Oak Island and Rolling Hills, you would be able to walk to the Florida Blueberry Festival.