Five Things To Do At Lessay Fair
What are the top five things to do at Lessay Fair this weekend?
- Walk round the horse fair where more than 1,000 horses, donkeys and ponies will be for sale
- Stroll through the famous ‘allée des rôtisseurs’ – the rows of rotissery vans selling freshly spit roasted lamb
- Admire the pets in the children’s corner – guinea pigs, rabbits, puppies and kittens
- Have fun at the amusement park and funfair
- Watch the cattle breeding competition
The fair is taking place from Friday 7th through to Sunday 9th September in Lessay. Entry is free and so is parking. Over 300,000 people are expected over the three day event. The weather last year was a little mixed (video below) but this year the forecast is wall to wall sunshine. You can see more photos of the event here.