Epcot Festival of the Arts 2020 - 39 Days of Artful Fun
The 2020 Epcot International Festival of the Arts is on for 39 days from January 17th February 24th 2020. There's live music, along with fresh tastes to savor and new artwork to admire and take home.
Art collectors and Disney enthusiasts alike will find artwork for sale throughout Epcot, from the Art of Disney store to Festival Markets.
Each week, different pairs of Disney on Broadway stars take the America Gardens Theatre stage. They showcase favorite songs from award-winning Disney on Broadway productions.
In addition, special merchandise will be available at Mouse Gear and other Epcot locations featuring the festival’s logo adorning shirts, mugs, totes and other charming items.
Epcot Festival of the Arts Food Studios
Epcot International Festival of the Arts features Food Studios, plus additional creative food and beverage offerings around Epcot.
The 2019 event had a whole selection of delicious tastes to savor:
- The Artist’s Table - beef wellington with mushroom bordelaise, fennel cream and roasted baby vegetables
- Smoked salmon and cream gâteau with egg yolk cream, paddlefish caviar and micro-herbs is sure to be a new favorite at The Painter’s Palate
- Pop Eats! - almond frangipane cake with raspberry and chocolate
- Red wine-braised short rib with parsnip purée, broccolini, baby tomatoes and aged balsamic will be available at Cuisine Classique
Disney on Broadway Concert Series
The Disney on Broadway Concert Series is on seven days a week during the Festival of the Arts. Lots of opportunities to bask in live Disney magic.
The lineup rotates regularly, featuring music from shows such as “The Lion King,” “Frozen” and “Beauty and the Beast.”
Festival of the Arts Performers in 2019 included:
- Kerry Butler (“Beauty and the Beast”) and Kevin Massey (“Tarzan”)
- Meredith Inglesby (“The Little Mermaid”) and Steve Blanchard (“Beauty and the Beast”)
- Arielle Jacobs and Adam Jacobs (“Aladdin”)
- Heidi Blickenstaff (“Freaky Friday”) and Gavin Lee (“Mary Poppins”)
- Ashley Brown (“Mary Poppins”) and Josh Strickland (“Tarzan”)
- Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White (“The Lion King”)
Showtimes are 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. nightly.
The Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Package is available at participating Epcot restaurants and guarantees show seating; package bookings open Nov. 8, 2018, at Disneyworld.com. Reservations can also be made by calling (407) WDW-DINE.
The 2019 event provides fun every day for the whole family, including mesmerizing performance art, complimentary seminars, hands-on activities and much more:
- World Showcase Plaza: Everyone’s invited to grab a paintbrush and help create a wall mural.
- Artful Photo Opportunity: All ages will have the opportunity to literally step inside works of art and take fun photos, such as the “Washington Crossing the Delaware”.
- Paint with a Disney Artist program invites guests to learn under the tutelage of a professional (offered select Fridays and Sundays, including continental breakfast, for an additional fee).
- Workshops: A variety of workshops led by professionals will teach different artistic techniques. Learn floral design, ink and paint, mixed-media art and more. Offered Friday-Monday for an additional fee. As a memento of what they learned, guests will take their creations home with them.
- Seminars: Complimentary 30-minute seminars will give guests helpful instruction for producing their own artwork at home.
- Meet Artists: More than 50 visiting artists participating in the festival will be available to meet with guests and share insights on their work.
- Disney artists’ work will be exhibited across Epcot.
- Performing Arts: Gravity-defying feats of strength, acrobatics and many performing artists are scheduled throughout the festival.
- Music: International musical and variety acts will share their talents with guests, including the return of Bodh’aktan to the Canada stage and Delta Q, a new group performing in Germany.
- Masters Scavenger Hunt: Join in the fun of Figment’s Brush with the Masters Scavenger Hunt by purchasing a map at select merchandise locations.