Epcot Festival of the Arts - 39 Days of Artful Fun
Epcot International Festival of the Arts is on for 39 days from January 18th to February 25th 2019. There's more live music than ever before, along with fresh tastes to savor and new artwork to admire and bring home.
New this year, the Disney on Broadway Concert Series expands to seven days a week during the Festival of the Arts. More opportunities than ever before to bask in live Disney magic.
Each week, different pairs of Disney on Broadway stars take the America Gardens Theatre stage. They showcase favorite songs from award-winning Disney on Broadway productions.
The lineup rotates regularly, featuring music from shows such as “The Lion King,” “Frozen” and “Beauty and the Beast.”
Festival of the Arts Performers this year include:
- Kerry Butler (“Beauty and the Beast”) and Kevin Massey (“Tarzan”)
- Meredith Inglesby (“The Little Mermaid”) and Steve Blanchard (“Beauty and the Beast”)
- Arielle Jacobs and Adam Jacobs (“Aladdin”)
- Heidi Blickenstaff (“Freaky Friday”) and Gavin Lee (“Mary Poppins”)
- Ashley Brown (“Mary Poppins”) and Josh Strickland (“Tarzan”)
- Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White (“The Lion King”)
Showtimes are 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. nightly.
The Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Package is available at participating Epcot restaurants and guarantees show seating; package bookings open Nov. 8, 2018, at Disneyworld.com. Reservations can also be made by calling (407) WDW-DINE.
Epcot Festival of the Arts Food Studios
In addition to the concert series, the Epcot International Festival of the Arts features 13 Food Studios, plus additional creative food and beverage offerings around Epcot.
There's a whole new expanded selection of delicious new tastes to savor:
- The Artist’s Table will feature beef wellington with mushroom bordelaise, fennel cream and roasted baby vegetables
- Smoked salmon and cream gâteau with egg yolk cream, paddlefish caviar and micro-herbs is sure to be a new favorite at The Painter’s Palate
- Pop Eats! will serve up almond frangipane cake with raspberry and chocolate
- Red wine-braised short rib with parsnip purée, broccolini, baby tomatoes and aged balsamic will be available at Cuisine Classique
Epcot Festival of the Arts Artwork
Art collectors and Disney enthusiasts alike will find artwork for sale throughout Epcot, from the Art of Disney store to Festival Markets. In addition, special merchandise will be available at Mouse Gear and other Epcot locations featuring the festival’s logo adorning shirts, mugs, totes and other charming items.
The 2019 event provides fun every day for the whole family, including mesmerizing performance art, complimentary seminars, hands-on activities and much more:
- World Showcase Plaza: Everyone’s invited to grab a paintbrush and help create a wall mural.
- Artful Photo Opportunity: All ages will have the opportunity to literally step inside works of art and take fun photos, such as the “Washington Crossing the Delaware”.
- Paint with a Disney Artist program invites guests to learn under the tutelage of a professional (offered select Fridays and Sundays, including continental breakfast, for an additional fee).
- Workshops: A variety of workshops led by professionals will teach different artistic techniques. Learn floral design, ink and paint, mixed-media art and more. Offered Friday-Monday for an additional fee. As a memento of what they learned, guests will take their creations home with them.
- Seminars: Complimentary 30-minute seminars will give guests helpful instruction for producing their own artwork at home.
- Meet Artists: More than 50 visiting artists participating in the festival will be available to meet with guests and share insights on their work.
- Disney artists’ work will be exhibited across Epcot.
- Performing Arts: Gravity-defying feats of strength, acrobatics and many performing artists are scheduled throughout the festival.
- Music: International musical and variety acts will share their talents with guests, including the return of Bodh’aktan to the Canada stage and Delta Q, a new group performing in Germany.
- Masters Scavenger Hunt: Join in the fun of Figment’s Brush with the Masters Scavenger Hunt by purchasing a map at select merchandise locations.