Disney's Mid-Day Magic Ticket
Disney have launched a brand new Mid-Day Magic Ticket that gives discounted access to all 4 Disney Parks.
With the Mid-Day Magic Ticket, visitors can access Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom anytime from noon onwards. The tickets are on sale now and can be used through December 15th, with no blackout dates.
Visitors can catch a parade, enjoy a meal, experience favorite attractions and stay for spectacular nighttime events.
Mid-Day Magic Ticket Prices
- Two-day ticket from $88 a day, plus tax (from $176 total, plus tax)
- Three-day ticket from $84 a day, plus tax (from $252 total, plus tax)
- Four-day ticket from $79 a day, plus tax (from $316 total, plus tax)
So what can you experience before the ticket offer ends? Both the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge launch on August 29th.
Two huge new reasons to visit during the fall. Enjoy the parks as they transition into a winter wonderland in November and December, with holiday décor and festivities at all four theme parks.
Here's a list of what's coming our way this fall:
Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Opening August 29th 2019
Climb aboard the fastest ship in the galaxy on Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run inside Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Epcot Food & Wine Festival - August 29th - November 23rd
Taste your way around World Showcase during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
Epcot Forever Debuts October 1st
The long time favorite Illuminations: Reflections of Earth ends it's run on September 30th. Epcot Forever will be bursting above World Showcase Lagoon from October 1st.
Hollywood Studios Holidays - Begin November 8th
There's a whole Flurry of Fun at Hollywood Studios. Sunset Season's Greetings brings amazing projections, laser effects and snow to Sunset Blvd. Jingle Bell, Jungle BAM! brings iconic music, fireworks and state-of-the-art projections give holiday-goers a festive treat.
Flurry of Fun Events.
Magic Kingdom Holidays begin November 8th
During A Frozen Holiday Wish stage show, Queen Elsa magically transforms Cinderella Castle with glistening ice. The whole of Magic Kingdom is decked out with spectacular decor.
Magic Kingdom Christmas Events.
Animal Kingdom Holidays - Begin November 8th
Animal Kingdom is bringing the biggest holiday season in its two-decade history. This year will feature festive new entertainment and holiday décor in every land.
- Magical scenes day and night on Discovery Island.
- Wintry tales with the Tree of Life Awakenings.
- Holiday Hoopla Dance Party with Chip ‘n Dale in DinoLand.
- Western traditions fused with authentic African celebrations in Africa.
- Ex-pats living and working on the moon of Pandora roll out seasonal cheer with a display at Pongu Pongu of whimsical holiday décor, pairing vintage pieces from Earth with items handcrafted from materials indigenous to Pandora.
See all Animal Kingdom Holiday Events.
Epcot International Festival of the Holidays - Starts November 29th
Candlelight Processional – features the retelling of the Christmas story by a celebrity narrator backed by a 50-piece orchestra and massed choir.
Holiday Kitchens sprinkled throughout World Showcase will serve up tasty holiday treats.
Epcot Festival of The Holidays.
Mid-Day Magic Ticket Conditions:
- Tickets are valid for one theme park per day.
- Prices are for ages 10 and older.
- Price varies based on selected start date. Lower prices may apply on certain dates.
- The two-day ticket expires four days after the selected start date.
- The three-day ticket expires five days after the selected start date.
- The four-day ticket expires seven days after the selected start date.
For more information or to purchase the Disney’s Mid-Day Magic Ticket, guests can visit Disneyworld.com/MidDayMagic.