10 tips for a Romantic Day on Cozumel
Couples have been working to discover romance in their relationships since the dawn of time. Here are 10 tips to have a romantic day on Cozumel:
1. Relax and Regenerate: Leave behind the stress of everyday life and surprise your special someone with a calm moonlight couples' massage on the shore.
2. Music Lovers: There are many restaurants and saloons on Cozumel that feature live music. Cozy up with a drink (and your honey) and groove to their smooth harmonies.
3. A Day in the Sun: Pack a picnic basket and your swimsuit for a tender day on the white sand beaches of Cozumel. Swim in the crystal clear, turquoise blue Caribbean Sea, and then observe the sunset and that delightful afternoon light washes over your loved one’s face.
4. Night Owls: If you prefer moonlight over sunlight, arrange a nighttime beach champagne picnic under the stars, and make an unending night on Cozumel’s wonderful beaches.
5. Adventurous Couple: If you are one of those couples who connect during the adrenaline surge of an immense adventure, Cozumel offers some excellent opportunities for you. Fly over the jungle canopy on a zip line or discover nature’s spectacles on Cozumel’s coral reefs.
6. Cooking from the Heart: If the expression “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach” is true, then enter their heart by learning to construct some special recipes on Cozumel. If you prefer someone else to cook, enjoy an exquisite meal at one of our restaurants that range from Mexican to international cuisine.
7. Language of Love: Since Spanish is such a passionate language, romance your partner, and declare to them how much you treasure them in Spanish. “Te Amo” = “I love you”.
8. Give a Little: While reconnecting with your special someone on an exotic getaway, consider incorporating a tour from the Cozumel Turtle Salvation Program, a non-profit civil association that grew into a small City-funded program whereby the City relied upon volunteers to do the work but could support the incomes of 2 biologists to administer the sanctuary and the work of the volunteers. For many years, no other funds were available to further develop the program.
9. Connecting with Nature: With its rich green jungles and smooth white sand beaches, the beautiful Cozumel offers you many wonderful ways to reconnect with your partner but likewise with nature. Visit a protected nature park and enjoy a day of snorkeling or scuba diving in the clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea.
10. Do Not Disturb: Spend the full day with the “do not disturb” sign on your door at one of our beautiful apartments. Enjoy the company of your partner while relaxing in a pool right outside of your room.